Prague – June 6th 2016 – SCS Software proudly informs that Arizona map expansion for American Truck Simulator is released. This latest large expansion is in form of free DLC for all players who own the original game. The graphics in this game are breathtaking!
The Grand Canyon State welcomes you!
Drive through the streets of its largest city and capital, Phoenix, and discover the distinctive southern centers Flagstaff and Tucson. Enjoy the sweeping, ever changing scenery of this corner state – hypnotizing deserts, endless forests, deep canyons and wild mountains. Cross the Colorado river over unique bridges and explore many wonderful vistas and famous landmarks within this region.
· 15 new cities including the major ones: Phoenix, Tucson, Flagstaff
· Famous Route 66 vistas and landmarks
· Solid realistic road system
· Large flyover custom junctions
· Advanced AI vehicles behavior
· Enhanced road surfaces
· New companies plus 2 new company prefab variations
· Grand Canyon and Colorado River sights
· Breathtaking colorful desert
· Arizona achievements to unlock!
After the successful reception of Euro Truck Simulator 2, SCS decided to expand their game universe across the Atlantic Ocean. The game was announced first in September 2013 in early stages of development.
- Drive highly detailed truck models officially licensed from iconic truck manufacturers.
- Your truck is your new home. Make it yours by changing cabins, chassis, paintjobs, adding tuning accessories or more powerful engines.
- Lots of different cargoes to choose: From food to machinery to hazard cargoes.
- Multiple types of trailers – from reefers to flatbeds, from dumpers to lowboys and goosenecks.
- The longest trailers (up to 53 ft) will challenge your skills and patience while hauling and during parking.
- Deliver your cargoes to a rich variety of companies and locations like refineries, oil storage, gas stations, car factories, or roadworks.
- Various simulation settings for trucking enthusiasts: Air brake simulation; different types of brakes: retarder, Jake brake, trailer brake; multiple types of transmissions straight from real trucks, brake intensity, and more.
- Feel like inside a real cabin: Adjust your seat, mirrors and position your head to get the best view of the road.
- Drive safely, follow the rules and speed limits – police will fine you if you aren’t careful!
- Ensure that you are not delivering overweight cargo – you may be checked at the weigh scales.
- Use the route adviser as your personal assistant during the travels.
- Try the life of a truck driver for hire. By delivering the cargoes safely and improving your skills, become the owner of your own, successful company!
- Build your own fleet of trucks, buy garages, hire drivers, manage your company for maximum profits.
- Make your trucking time better by listening to your favorite songs via built-in music player or streaming your favorite radio stations.
- Capture your favorite moments with a photo mode offering rich set of editing options.
- Great support for steering wheels, gamepads and other input devices.
- Long-time support of the game, including new features.
- Obtain challenging Steam achievements and collect all hand-painted Steam trading cards.
About SCS Software
SCS Software is Prague-based game developer known and recognized worldwide for creating very popular simulator video games. The Portfolio of the company contains some of the most critically acclaimed video game hits of the recent years, including Euro Truck Simulator 2 and American Truck Simulator.